|Locations of interest|
|First appearance||Myst III: Exile|
Several species of plant life are live in this age, many with functional abilities.
- The lens blossom, a flower that acts as a magnifier.
- Two types of Sun-collector flowers: the aurora blossom, which focuses sunlight into a heat ray; and the lambent orchid, which redirects sunlight in the dark lower levels.
- Corkscrew cattails that act as elevators and get their water and nutrients from a plant called the quaffler fig, which stores water in large bulbs or hard basins.
- Giant pitcher plants, apparently nonnative.
- The nemel lotus, which releases spores that attract the grossamery.
- The fan palm; unlike the fan palms of D'ni Rihltahgamihn, this plant has a bulb which, when touched, opens or closes the plant.
- The barnacle moss, which opens when a squee chirps.
- Swing vines, which allow one to swing across a gap in the path or lower one a ways.
There are also various fauna.
- The red-breasted grossamery, a bird that nests in the upper levels and has a distinctive trumpeting.
- The electra ray, which lives in the quaffler figs.
- The squee, a white rodent with distinctive chittering.
- Flies that hang around the nemel lotus
The flora and fauna interact in various ways within the enclosed ecosystem.